Your tea loving friends will be impressed once they open this charming gift made from our proprietary blend of leaves hand picked from the mountains of Yunnan, China.
This vintage 2013 ripe Pu’er is a dome-shaped compressed tea with a hollow middle. It features a woody aroma and mellow full flavour in dark brown tea broth.
Ripe Pu’er Tuo has been in France since 1970’s. Those days the tea was sold in pharmacies instead of tea shops. Regular drinking aids in weight loss, promotes the lowering of bad cholesterol and reduction of blood sugar levels.
Recipes for fresh pu-erh tea typically call for 3 to 4 grams of tea leaves per cup of water. You can adjust this amount depending on how strong you’d like your tea.
Once you’ve measured out the leaves, follow these steps:
- Place the tea leaves into the strainer of a teapot.
- Pour freshly boiled water into the pot and swirl it around a bit.
- Discard the water to remove any impurities from the tea.
- Fill the teapot with more boiled water and allow the tea to steep for three to four minutes.
- Pour yourself a cup of tea and enjoy.
- You can reuse the tea leaves for few times.