Grown in Yunnan with more than 3,000 years of history, the tea is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Regular consumption lowers cholesterol and reduces blood sugar levels. Pu’er is prized tea that becomes more nuanced and refined as it ages.
Each box makes approximately 75-80 cups of tea.
Recipes for fresh pu-erh tea typically call for 3 to 4 grams of tea leaves per cup of water. You can adjust this amount depending on how strong you’d like your tea.
Once you’ve measured out the leaves, follow these steps:
- Place the tea leaves into the strainer of a teapot.
- Pour freshly boiled water into the pot and swirl it around a bit.
- Discard the water to remove any impurities from the tea.
- Fill the teapot with more boiled water and allow the tea to steep for three to four minutes.
- Pour yourself a cup of tea and enjoy.
- You can reuse the tea leaves for few times.