Raw Dazzle, Raw Pu'er
The TEASPEC Raw Dazzle Pu-erh tea has a smoky floral aroma, fruity savoriness with a tangy aftertaste and is made from high-quality tea leaves. Each unit of 50g (1.76 oz) comes packaged in a clear pouch inside our custom colored robin’s egg blue round canister and decorative box.
Grown in Yunnan with more than thousands of years of history, the tea is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Regular consumption lowers cholesterol and reduces blood sugar levels. Pu’er is prized tea that becomes more nuanced and refined as it ages.
Each box makes approximately 75-80 cups of tea.
Benefits of Pu'er Tea:
- Pu’er tea contains antioxidants which can help prevent damage caused by free radicals. If left unchecked, free radicals can lead to disease and illness.
- To reap the benefits of Pu’er tea, it is best to consume it at least one cup a day.
- Aids in digestion: Pu’er has been shown to help balance the bacteria in your stomach and intestines and help the body digest heavy meals.
- Helps reduce stress: The gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) found in Pu’er has been shown to reduce anxiety levels. : Pu’er tea can also help reduce stress by regulating and protecting the nervous system.
- Helps lowering cholesterol: Unlike other teas, Pu’er contains lovastatin. Clinical studies have proven that regular consumption of Pu’er tea can help lower your bad cholesterol (LDL) as well as blood fats called triglycerides. It might also raise “good” high density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol.
- Helps manage blood sugar levels : Pu’er can help to lower blood sugar levels after meals, which is when your glucose levels are likely to rise.
- Aids weight loss: Pu’er tea helps promote weight loss and it can be a great substitute for coffee or sugary soda.
Amount: 3g of tea leaves per person. 5g for sharing a teapot with 3-4 persons.
Water temperature: 100 degree Celsius.
- Rinse tea (recommended to compressed tea).
Pour boiling water into the teapot, steep for 5 seconds and discard the water. This is to ‘wake’ the tea up.
- Start the first brew. Steep for 1 minute.
- Increase the steeping time for subsequent infusions.
- Can be reinfused multiple times.
Recently viewed products
A tea that's full of character and flavour, this is a drink to remember
Purchased it for my mom who is a traditional tea lover. We like holistic and natural tea very much. My mother is has bowel problems and it has helped her digest her food much better. No cramps, no diarrhoea.
I would purchase it again. I absolutely loved it!