Conducted in France in 1979, the clinical study called The Amir Experiment, tested the health benefits of Pu’er tea.
The reports show that regular consumption of Yunnan Tuocha has beneficial effects on lipid metabolism, triglycerides levels, total lipids and cholesterol levels. This explains why in the 70s and 80s, Yunnan Tuocha was sold in pharmacies and not tea shops in France.
Yunnan Tuocha refers to Xiaguan Tuocha, a pioneering Pu’er tea producer with a 113 year history.
TEASPEC is a certified supplier and dedicated wholesaler of Yunnan Xiaguan Tuocha in South East Asia and the United Kingdom. Our Pu’er blend is the result of passion and dedication to delivering only the finest teas and becoming the trusted source for genuine Pu’er tea.
For more details on Pu'er Tea bring health benefits, please refer on articles:
- Effect of pu-erh tea on body fat and lipid profiles in rats with diet-induced obesity
- Effects of theabrownin from pu-erh tea on the metabolism of serum lipids in rats: mechanism of action
- Fermented Pu-erh tea increases in vitro anticancer activities in HT-29 cells and has antiangiogenetic effects on HUVECs
- Pu-erh tea aqueous extracts lower atherosclerotic risk factors in a rat hyperlipidemia model
- Pu-erh tea has in vitro anticancer activity in TCA8113 cells and preventive effects on buccal mucosa cancer in U14 cells injected mice in vivo
- Reduction of body fat and improved lipid profile associated with daily consumption of a Puer tea extract in a hyperlipidemic population: a randomized placebo-controlled trial
- Serum metabolomics analysis of rat after intragastric infusion of Pu-erh theabrownin
- The mechanisms of weight-cutting effect and bioactive components in Pu-erh tea
- Taiwanese scientists find secret of Pu'er tea to block fat and help stop weight gain